I receive the following email from a friend today. Not the kind of stuff that the Democrats would want you to see or CNN – because it doesn’t fit into their agenda to bash President Bush. This isn’t the kind of stuff that one administration is blamed for. This is generations of presidential and congressional administrations passing the buck down the road until it’s out of control.
I wonder how much out of every dollar I earn, and every dollar I spend goes to fund the immigration problem in our country. And, when you’re done reading the email below, think of all the other areas tax money is mis-spent. The funding of the war on terrorism would be a drop in the bucket and a non-issue if leaders were actually held accountable… but what can one person do?
WHAT COSTS MORE PER YEAR THAN THE IRAQ WAR?
Friends, this is from an accurate source…something worthy for our concern.
Illegal Aliens Cause Massive Cuts For US Seniors
I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL’s for verification of the following facts:
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html